Brian Cotter can offer his 17 years of experience in working with the Pueblo County Coroner’s office, 25 years of serving families of Pueblo County, his entrepreneurial experience and fiscal responsibility as a small business owner to provide the citizens of Pueblo County the best in service and compassion from the Coroner’s office.
Brian has spent the last 30 years of his life serving the families in Southern Colorado in their most difficult times. The last 17 of those years have included service to the Pueblo County Coroner’s Office. Over those years, Brian has become familiar with every aspect of the Office and is ready to serve as your Coroner. His small business experience – 25 years in Pueblo – fiscal responsibility, death care background and compassionate approach all add up to provide him as the best candidate to serve Pueblo County as it’s next Coroner.
Brian’s experience includes 25 years of fraternal service including state leadership roles and nearly $500,000 budget development implementation.
- 25 Years in Small Business
- 17 Years with Pueblo County Coroner’s office
- Service to NYC Office of the Chief Medical Examiner, post 9-11
- Service to West Virginia post Hurricane Charley
- Service to Louisiana post Hurricane Katrina
- Mass fatality training and experience
- Haz-Mat and Chemical Stockpile Emergency Preparedness training